The Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction returns for its 31st anniversary on September 24 in Shubert Alley. The annual event—where fans can purchase theatrical memorabilia and bid on one-of-a-kind show props, tickets to opening-night performances, autographed musical phrases, and more—runs from 10 AM to 7 PM.
Read More: BERNADETTE PETERS, CHRISTY ALTOMARE, JAVIER MUÑOZ, AND MORE TO APPEAR AT BROADWAY FLEA MARKET & GRAND AUCTION
Bidding is now open at BroadwayCares.org for over 150 items and packages, including exclusive backstage meet-and-greets with Broadway stars, walk-on experiences in Broadway shows, and rare Broadway collectibles and memorabilia.
Here’s a look at 13 of the most exceptional items available. Click on each item to place a bid:
1. Parasol used in “Put On Your Sunday Clothes” from the 1964 production of Hello, Dolly!
2. Boatman sketch drawn onstage by Jake Gyllenhaal in Sunday in the Park With George
3. Signed “Journey to the Past” musical phrase from Anastasia
4. See a Taping of Will & Grace, Take a Photo with the Cast, and a Behind the Scenes Tour
5. “Vanilla Ice Cream” musical phrase signed by Barbara Cook and Sheldon Harnick
6. Opening Night Tickets and Party Passes to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
7. Conductor/piano score used in original Broadway production of Cats
8. Vintage Ziegfeld Theatre program, circa 1928
9. Original Photo Collage Featuring Hal Prince and Stephen Sondheim, Signed by Sondheim
10. VIP Tickets to Bette Midler's Final Performance of Hello, Dolly!
11. VIP Tickets to Tony Award-Winner Ben Platt's Final Performance of Dear Evan Hansen
12. Meet Bernadette Peters After Seeing Her in Hello, Dolly! Next Year
13. Susan Stroman’s tap shoes from The Producers rehearsals
Click here for a full listing of items for live and silent auction bidding.
The pre-auction bidding will run online until 4PM ET on September 22. All silent and live auction lots will be offered in Shubert Alley on Sunday, September 24. Silent auction lots open every 30 minutes throughout that day and the epic live auction starts at 5PM.
LOVE THE THEATRE? CHECK OUT THE PLAYBILL STORE FOR MERCHANDISE!