Here’s your math homework. Now, get to class!
1. (Trombones that led the big parade - Years that Berthe's known fears) + Kids Caroline's got = Times you get off at Saratoga
2. (Years Golde has washed Tevye's clothes x Months out of every year Meg is without Joe) - (Minutes New Rochelle is from Broadway - Guys named Moe) = Degrees in the Shade
3. (Bucks Mama Rose needs / Age when you live on Avenue Q) x (Dance score + Looks score) = Cats in the Beale's filthy house, according to The Hamptons Bee
4. (Days in the Emerald City / Singular Sensation) + (Hands you have to keep on the truck x Jumps Ahead you gotta keep) = Nobodies in New York
5. (Stories in a Kansas City skyscraper + Brides for brothers) - Ladies Beedle dee, dee dee dee = Inches of Audrey & Seymour’s big, enormous screen
6. (Hours of shore leave sailors have in New York! New York! - Years Rosie has wasted on Albert) – Leisl's age = Mostel
7. Where the underworld can meet the elite + Years that have come and gone at a tailor shop in Klimovich + Age of the dancing queen = Easy Ways to lose a man
Click on through to the next page for an answer key, and check if you "sang" your math correctly!
1. (76 - 66) + 4 = 14
2. (25 x 6) - (45 - 5) = 110
3. (88 / 22) (10 + 3) = 52
4. (1 / 1) + (1 x 1) = 2
5. (7 + 7) - 2 = 12
6. (24 - 8) - 16 = Zero
7. 42 + 41 + 17 = 100
Visit PlaybillEDU, the best tool on the web for researching, choosing and applying to more than 2,000 theatre, music and dance programs across North America.
Don't you wish you could have your name in a real Playbill like the kids who work on Broadway? You can! PLAYBILLder makes it easy.
Learn everything you need to know about getting ready for the new school year with Playbill.com's special Back to School Week! Read more stories here and follow us on social media at #BwayBacktoSchool.