The new album, which will also feature Andrea Bocelli, Babyface, John Legend, John Mayer, Lionel Richie and Blake Shelton, will be released Sept. 16. "Partners" also includes Streisand's first studio-recorded duet with her son Jason Gould, "How Deep Is The Ocean."
The album is available for pre-order on Amazon; the track listing for "Partners" follows:
1. "It Had To Be You" (with Michael Bublé)
2. "People" (with Stevie Wonder)
3. "Come Rain Or Come Shine" (with John Mayer)
4. "Evergreen" (with Babyface)
5. "New York State Of Mind" (with Billy Joel)
6. "I'd Want It To Be You" (with Blake Shelton)
7. "The Way We Were" (with Lionel Richie)
8. "I Still Can See Your Face" (with Andrea Bocelli)
9. "How Deep Is The Ocean" (with son Jason Gould)
10. "What Kind Of Fool" (with John Legend)
11. "Somewhere" (with Josh Groban)
12. "Love Me Tender" (with Elvis Presley)
A video of the first track on the album, "It Had To Be You," with crooner Michael Bublé follows:
Streisand's first "Duets" album featured new and existing duets with Celine Dion, Ray Charles, Barry Gibb, Judy Garland, Donna Summer, Frank Sinatra, Barry Manilow, Michael Crawford, Josh Groban and more. Her recent albums include "Release Me" and the live album of her Back to Brooklyn concerts.
Streisand is an artist in multiple disciplines. She is an award-winning actress, recording artist, concert performer, film director, producer, screenwriter, songwriter, philanthropist, designer, photographer, author and activist. Streisand is the only artist ever to receive an Oscar, Tony, Emmy, Grammy, Directors Guild of America, Golden Globe, National Medal of Arts and Peabody Awards as well as France's Legion d'Honneur and the American Film Institute's Lifetime Achievement Award. She is the recipient of two Oscars, five Emmys, 10 Grammys, a Tony and 12 Golden Globes including the Cecil B. DeMille Award. She is also the first female film director to receive the Kennedy Center Honors. The three films she directed received 14 Oscar nominations.