The 12-track album also features Andrea Bocelli, Babyface, John Legend, John Mayer, Lionel Richie and Blake Shelton.
The track-listing follows:
1. It Had To Be You (w/ Michael Bublé)
2. People (w/ Stevie Wonder)
3. Come Rain Or Come Shine (w/ John Mayer)
4. Evergreen (w/ Babyface)
5. New York State Of Mind (w/ Billy Joel)
6. I'd Want It To Be You (w/ Blake Shelton)
7. The Way We Were (w/ Lionel Richie)
8. I Still Can See Your Face (w/ Andrea Bocelli)
9. How Deep Is The Ocean (w/ Jason Gould)
10. What Kind Of Fool (w/ John Legend)
11. Somewhere (w/ Josh Groban)
12. Love Me Tender (w/ Elvis Presley)
A deluxe version of the album, available at Target, includes the following tracks:
14: Lost Inside of You (w/ Babyface)
15: I've Got a Crush On You (w/ Frank Sinatra)
16: I've Finally Foundf Someone (w/ Bryan Adams)
17: I Won't Be the One to Let Go (w/ Barry Manilow)
18: Guilty (w/ Barry Gibb)
Streisand's first "Duets" album featured new and existing duets with Celine Dion, Ray Charles, Barry Gibb, Judy Garland, Donna Summer, Frank Sinatra, Barry Manilow, Michael Crawford, Josh Groban and more. Her recent albums include "Release Me" and the live album of her Back to Brooklyn concerts.
Streisand is an artist in multiple disciplines. She is an award-winning actress, recording artist, concert performer, film director, producer, screenwriter, songwriter, philanthropist, designer, photographer, author and activist. Streisand is the only artist ever to receive an Oscar, Tony, Emmy, Grammy, Directors Guild of America, Golden Globe, National Medal of Arts and Peabody Awards as well as France's Legion d'Honneur and the American Film Institute's Lifetime Achievement Award. She is the recipient of two Oscars, five Emmys, 10 Grammys, a Tony and 12 Golden Globes including the Cecil B. DeMille Award. She is also the first female film director to receive the Kennedy Center Honors. The three films she directed received 14 Oscar nominations.