The annual free event is held in Times Square, Shubert Alley and along West 44th Street.
Grand auction items are now open for pre-bidding on BroadwayCares.org and include:
• Walk-on roles and backstage experiences at The Book of Mormon, Bring It On: The Musical, Chicago, Mamma Mia!, Newsies, Once, Rock of Ages, Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark and Wicked
• VIP visits to the sets of TV's Emmy Award-winning comedy "Modern Family," hit drama "NCIS: LA" and the popular inside-theater drama "Smash" (with each show featuring its own Broadway stars-turned-TV-favorites)
• Shirts worn by Hugh Jackman and Ricky Martin during their Broadway performances, autographed and dated by each actor
• One-of-a-kind show memorabilia signed by Daniel Radcliffe, Julia Roberts, Bradley Cooper, Nick Jonas, Hal Prince, Neil Patrick Harris, Sutton Foster and more
• An unforgettable lunch with stage-and-screen legend Angela Lansbury, winner of five Tony Awards and three-time Oscar nominee and 18-time Emmy nominee
• Opening night VIP tickets and party passes to Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, The Anarchist (starring Patti LuPone and Debra Winger), Dead Accounts (starring Katie Holmes and Norbert Leo Butz), The Mystery of Edwin Drood, Kinky Boots and Matilda, with more to be announced
• Musical phrases written by and signed by Stephen Sondheim, Stephen Schwartz, Alan Menken and Jack Feldman, Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman, Bob Gaudio and Frankie Valli, Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty, Billie Joe Armstrong, Maury Yeston and more
Silent auction lots will be open every half hour from 10 AM-4:30 PM; the live grand auction will begin at 4:30 PM, and online pre-bidding for the items will be available through Sept. 22 at 10 AM ET.
The Celebrity Autograph Table and Photo Booth, which offers fans the opportunity to get autographs and pose for pictures with their favorite stars from Broadway and Off-Broadway in exchange for donations to Broadway Cares, will feature Harvey Fierstein, Cheyenne Jackson, Jeremy Jordan, Steve Kazee, Jan Maxwell, Bebe Neuwirth, Laura Osnes, Bernadette Peters and more. Tables from Broadway's most popular shows will also set up shop where fans can purchase items such as cast recordings, signed show posters and Playbills, rare costume sketches, props and special gifts.
Among the Broadway shows scheduled to have tables are Bring It On, Evita, Jersey Boys, The Lion King, Mary Poppins, Naked Boys Singing, Newsical the Musical, Newsies, Once, The Phantom of the Opera, Rock of Ages, Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark and Wicked, among others.
Last year, the 25th Annual Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction raised $547,658, bringing the event's 25-year total to $9,185,327.
Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS is one of the nation's leading industry-based, nonprofit AIDS fundraising and grant-making organizations. By drawing upon the talents, resources and generosity of the American theatre community, since 1988 BC/EFA has raised more than $195 million for essential services for people with AIDS and other critical illnesses across the United States.
For more information, visit BroadwayCares.org.