1. This couple met doing a show called Time and Again at The Old Globe in San Diego. Jack O'Brien was directing the cast that also included Howard McGillin, Jessica Molaskey and George Dvorsky. They started off as "great friends." Click here to find out!
2. They met in 2009 through a mutual friend who had a show on YouTube called "Battery's Down" and was celebrating it in concert at Joe's Pub. One was contributing music while the other was taking pictures of the concert event. After the "Battery's Down" concert, the two started messaging on Instant Messenger, and a romance quickly bloomed. Click here to find out!
3. This couple first met while working together on Motown, but didn't start dating until they were involved in two separate shows, one at the Richard Rodgers Theatre and one at the Music Box Theatre. They had "secret access" to each other because their theatres share an alley. A half hour before the show, they'd meet in the alley to say hi. Click here to find out!
4. When this actress asked who her new co-star would be, the show's director said, "The one you had the most chemistry with. Duh." During an earlier run of her show, he pretended to be her anonymous fan and would send fake fan mail. Co-stars Jenn Gambatese and Sara Ford spilled the beans on his hoax, and that's when she knew they'd be more than just friends. Click here to find out!
5. When he was in college, he had seen her photo on Playbill.com and thought she was gorgeous. They were cast in a workshop together, and their mutual friend told her that he was crushing, so it was a bit awkward on their first day of rehearsals. After the workshop ended, he asked her out. Their first date was Dec. 23. Click here to find out!
6. He was assistant directing Billy Porter on a production of Once on This Island at Reprise Theatre Company in L.A., and she came into audition. Although she didn't book the job initially, when the show went into production, a cast member's husband passed away. When that cast member had to leave, roles got juggled around, and the actress from the audition was called in to join the show. He, as the assistant director, had to catch her up to speed — and the rest is history. Click here to find out!
7. This couple met in a jazz class at Steps on Broadway and, shortly thereafter, he saw her in a production of The Music Man because he was friends with another person in the cast. When they all went out after the show they said, "Didn't we just meet each other?" Click here to find out!
8. He was a production assistant, and she was an actor on the same film. Her dressing room door didn't lock, so she went up to him and said, "Well, the least important thing on everyone's list is that my door is not working." He thought that was funny, so when he came in to fix it, they hit it off. After exchanging numbers (and preparing for a break from set), she told him, "I'm going to be gone for five days and you're not going to see me, if you want to change that…" Click here to find out!
9. In 2004, they met in Los Angeles while on the national tour of Jesus Christ Superstar. During their last month of tour they decided to plan something in order to make sure that the relationship was not just a showmance. They decided to take a trip to Hawaii for Valentine's Day, spent 10 days in Oahu and solidified that the relationship was more than just a show fling. Click here to find out!
10. Introduced through a mutual friend, this couple knew each other for years before they were cast in a show together (and began a relationship). A few nights before rehearsals started for their Shakespeare in the Park show, she had a party and "got a little bit drunk." They kissed in the hallway, started rehearsal two days later, and the rest was history. Click here to find out!