Rhino Records announced that the new recording was certified gold by The British Phonographic Industry (BPI) for sales of at least 100,000 units.
Recorded in New York this past summer, the CD, produced by Phil Ramone for Rhino/Warner Bros Records, features duets recorded by Paige with 14 of her favorite musical performers, including Paul Anka, John Barrowman, Michael Bolton, Kenny G, Barry Manilow, Johnny Mathis, Idina Menzel, Olivia Newton-John, Billy Ocean, Sinead O’Connor, LeAnn Rimes, Jon Secada, Neil Sedaka and Dionne Warwick.
In a statement Paige said, "I am delighted with this album. I have been waiting for 20 years for this opportunity to work with the legendary Phil Ramone. He really is a true magician in the recording studio. And being able to sing with some of my idols, people I have admired for years, brought out the fan in me; it was an absolute pleasure!"
The complete track listing follows:
1. Mi Morena, duet with Jon Secada*
2. Take a Bow, duet with Idina Menzel
3. The Prayer, duet with Barry Manilow
4. Just the Way You Are, duet with Paul Anka
5. Closest Thing to Crazy, duet with LeAnn Rimes**
6. Where Is the Love, duet with John Barrowman
7. It's Only Life, duet with Sinead O'Connor***
8. You Are Everything, duet with Billy Ocean
9. It Might Be You, duet with Johnny Mathis
10. Amoureuse, duet with Olivia Newton-John
11. All The Way, duet with Michael Bolton
12. Thank You For Being a Friend, duet with Dionne Warwick
* (sax solo by Kenny G)
** (string arrangement by Mike Batt)
*** (new song by Gary Barlow and Tim Rice)