The Tony and Emmy winner will offer evenings of song in Oregon, Illinois, Utah, Nebraska, New Jersey, California, and more. She will also make her solo debut at the famed London Palladium in October.
Chenoweth's current concert dates follow:
- September 16 at the Portland Opera Baroque Ball Gala in Portland, Oregon
- September 30 at the The Palladium at the Center for the Performing Arts in Carmel, Indiana
- October 1 at the Genesee Theatre in Waukegan, Illinois
- October 7 at the BYU's Marriott Center in Provo, Utah
- October 15 at the New York City Food & Wine Festival in New York City, New York
- October 20 at the London Palladium in London, United Kingdom
- November 2 at the Lied Center for Performing Arts in Lincoln, Nebraska
- November 4 at the Paramount Theatre in Aurora, Illinois
- December 10 at the Bergen Performing Arts Center in Eglewood, New Jersey
- December 31 at the The Smith Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
- February 3, 2018 at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa, California
- March 24 at the Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts in Storrs Mansfield, Connecticut
- March 25 at the Count Basie Theater in Red Bank, New Jersey
Chenoweth, whose other Broadway appearances include Steel Pier, The Apple Tree, Promises, Promises, and her recent concert concert show My Love Letter to Broadway, is also an Emmy-winning TV star who has appeared on The West Wing, Glee, Pushing Daisies, and Kristin. She also co-hosted the Tony Awards in 2015. She won her Tony for her work in the revival of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.
Her recording career includes solo albums Let Yourself Go (2001), As I Am (2005), A Lovely Way to Spend Christmas (2008), Some Lessons Learned (2011), and Coming Home (2014). Her latest album, The Art of Elegance (2016), reached No. 36 in the Billboard 200 album chart, and No. 1 on Billboard's Current Jazz and Traditional Jazz charts.
Click here for more information about Chenoweth's concert itinerary.