L.A. Can't Get Enough of Can't Get Enough by Goodenough

News   L.A. Can't Get Enough of Can't Get Enough by Goodenough
 
LOS ANGELES -- Gay Goodenough's one-person autobiographical comedy, Can't Get Enough, has been extended again at the Third Stage Theatre in Burbank. The show opened seven months ago, closed for the holidays, and has now re-appeared for an open-ended run.

LOS ANGELES -- Gay Goodenough's one-person autobiographical comedy, Can't Get Enough, has been extended again at the Third Stage Theatre in Burbank. The show opened seven months ago, closed for the holidays, and has now re-appeared for an open-ended run.

Goodenough, a stand-up comedy as well as an actress ("Archie Bunker's Place," "Meego"), is a graduate of Boston University, School of Fine Arts. Her show deals with her "demons and compulsions," she said. "It examines the deepest and most profound of basic human cravings: chocolate, of course."

Number two on the list is sex. Ms. Goodenough is a woman who loves women. "Of course I'm gay," she said. "It says so on my birth certificate."

Her other concerns are family, body image and dysfunction. "97% of the world is dysfunctional and the other 3% is in denial!"

The Third Stage Theatre is at 2811 Magnolia Blvd. Sundays at 7 PM. Call (323) 664-9150. -- By Willard Manus
Southern California Correspondent


Today’s Most Popular News: