Possee Will Offer The Other 95 (%) at the Beechman June 18-27

News   Possee Will Offer The Other 95 (%) at the Beechman June 18-27
Lauren Possee, who appeared in the first national tour of Stephen Schwartz's Captain Louie, will go it solo at the Laurie Beechman Theatre beginning June 18.

Possee's new show is titled The Other 95 (%) and will be presented at the intimate cabaret June 18, 19, 25 and 27 at 7 PM. Directed and choreographed by Josie Bray, the evenings feature music direction by Tracy Stark with Mark Katsaounis on drums.

The Other 95 (%) is described in press notes as such: "1 woman. 1 dream. Endless shenanigans. Sure, being an actor is great!... about 5% of the time. What about the other 95%? Lauren Possee reveals the dirty truth in this hilarious comedy, where stand-up meets musical theatre... at last."

Possee was also seen in the James William Productions staging of john and jen.

The Laurie Beechman Theatre is located at 407 West 42nd Street, just west of 9th Avenue. There is a $20 cover charge and a $15 food/drink minimum; call (212) 695-6909 for reservations.

Today’s Most Popular News:

Blocking belongs
on the stage,
not on websites.

Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.
Thank you!