Evan Cabnet, Kip Fagan, Kirsten Kelly, Adam Rapp and Lucie Tiberghien have been lined up to direct works by the aforementioned scribes. The event will also feature works by Sheila Callaghan, Sean Cunningham and J. Michael Friedman, Jessica Dickey, Mary Laws, Daniel Reitz, Brian Smallwood and Daniel Talbott.
Rattlestick will present the festival with their favorite playwrights, actors and directors in celebration of its 15th anniversary season. (No casting has been announced.)
Doors will open at 3 PM. Admission (cash only) is $10 for all-day entry – and includes one free beer. Patrons are free to come and go as they please, according to an announcement and "attend any – or all! – of the festival’s many offerings." A raffle drawing for prizes will also take place.
The "theaterjam" schedule follows:
- 3 PM: Doors Open/Raffle Tickets on sale ($1 a ticket)
- 3:15: The Edge of Our Bodies - written and directed by Adam Rapp
- 4 PM: Blue Mug - written and directed by Mary Laws
- 5 PM: Man of Water - written by Dael Orlandersmith, directed by Rapp
- 5:40 PM: A New Work by Stephen Belber, directed by Lucie Tiberghien
- 6 PM: What Happened When by Daniel Talbott, directed by Kirsten Kelly
- 7-7:30 PM: Raffle Drawing/Beer Break
- 7:30 PM: Bark written by Jessica Dickey
- 8:15 PM: Turnabout written by Daniel Reitz
- 8:45 PM: We Are Not These Hands by Sheila Callaghan, directed by Kip Fagan
- 9 PM: Young written by Lucy Thurber, directed by Evan Cabnet
- 9:30 PM: God Hates the Irish by Sean Cunningham and J. Michael Friedman
- 9:45 PM: A Tribute to Rattlestick - written by Brian Smallwood
Rattlestick Playwrights Theater is located at 224 Waverly Place (between West 11th & Perry St.). For more information, call (212) 627-2556 or visit rattlestick.org.