The Shops at Columbus Circle, located in Manhattan at 10 Columbus Circle, will celebrate the holiday season with Broadway Under the Stars.
Beginning November 14, the free concert series will be presented Mondays at 5 PM on the second-floor mezzanine, with the exception of the December 12 performance, which will be on the ground floor in The Shops at Columbus Circle’s Great Room, under the annual holiday display of 12 massive stars.
Participating shows follow:
• November 14 – Paramour, Anastasia
• November 21 – Kinky Boots, Falsettos
• November 28 – The Great Comet, Chicago
• December 5 – Waitress, Holiday Inn
• December 12 – School of Rock, Beautiful: The Carole King Musical
Visitors are encouraged to come early to secure a spot, and the stores will stay open until 10 PM. No tickets or reservations are required. Visit www.theshopsatcolumbuscircle.com for more information.