Daniel Evans and Jenna Russell, who star as George and Dot, respectively, in Sam Buntrock's staging at the Roundabout Theatre Company's Studio 54, will take time out to perform for Sondheim fans and sign copies of the PS Classic's London cast recording of the revival. The performance and signing begin at 5:30 PM.
Evans and Russell will perform "Sunday in the Park with George," "Finishing the Hat," and "Move On" – backed by the musicians from the Broadway production.
The expansive PS Classics double-disc recording captures the Menier Chocolate Factory production, which transferred intact (with the addition of Russell as Dot) to London's West End. Russell, who had just begun rehearsals at the time of the recording, preserved her performance on disc alongside the original London cast and Daniel Evans in the title role.
The track listing for Sunday in the Park with George follows:
1. "Opening" (Daniel Evans & Jenna Russell)
2. "Sunday in the Park With George" (Jenna Russell & Daniel Evans)
3. "They are out early today..." (Jenna Russell, Daniel Evans, Gay Soper & Joanne Redman)
4. "No Life" (Simon Green & Liza Sadovy)
5. "Color and Light" (Jenna Russell & Daniel Evans)
6. "Gossip" (Simon Green, Liza Sadovy, Alisdair Harvey, Sarah French-Ellis, Kaisa Hammarlund, Gay Soper, Joanne Redman, Jenna Russell, Daniel Evans & Ian McLarnon)
7. "The Day Off" (Daniel Evans, Gay Soper, Joanne Redman, Steven Kynman, Anna Lowe, Simon Green & Alisdair Harvey)
8. "Everybody Loves Louis" (Jenna Russell)
9. "The One on the Left" (Daniel Evans, Christopher Colley, Sarah French-Ellis & Kaisa Hammarlund)
10. "Finishing the Hat" (Daniel Evans)
11. "We Do Not Belong Together" (Daniel Evans & Jenna Russell)
12. "Beautiful" (Gay Soper & Daniel Evans)
13. "Chaos" (Company)
14. "Sunday" (Daniel Evans & Company) DISC 2
1. "It's Hot Up Here" (Company)
2. "Chromolume #7" (Daniel Evans & Jenna Russell)
3. "Putting It Together" (Daniel Evans & Company)
4. "Children and Art" (Jenna Russell & Daniel Evans)
5. "Lesson #8" (Alisdair Harvey, Daniel Evans & Jenna Russell) 6. "Move On" (Jenna Russell & Daniel Evans) 7. "George. Is that you?..." (Gay Soper & Daniel Evans) 8. "Sunday – Finale" (Daniel Evans, Jenna Russell & Company) 9. Bonus track: "The One on the Left," complete version (Christopher Colley, Sarah French-Ellis & Kaisa Hammarlund)
Inspired by the Georges Seurat painting, "A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte," the musical fantasy jumps from 1880's France to 1980's New York as the painter creates the famous work of art (Act One) and his great grandson searches for inspiration in his own contemporary art world (Act Two).
The Barnes and Noble at Lincoln Triangle is located at 1972 Broadway at 66th Street in Manhattan. For further information call (212) 595-6859 or visit www.bn.com.