Click here to order the album. For other theatrical merchandise, visit the Playbill Store. The album was produced by Kurt Deutsch, Lawrence Manchester and Richard LaGravenese; executive-produced by Steve Norman, Lauren Versel and Janet Brenner; and features new orchestrations by Jason Robert Brown.
The film celebrated its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival Sept. 7 and will hit theatres and be available on Video on Demand Feb. 13.
A track list for the soundtrack follows:
1. Still Hurting – performed by Anna Kendrick
2. Shiksa Goddess – performed by Jeremy Jordan
3. See I'm Smiling – performed by Anna Kendrick
4. Moving Too Fast – performed by Jeremy Jordan
5. A Part Of That – performed by Anna Kendrick
6. The Schmuel Song – performed by Jeremy Jordan
7. A Summer In Ohio – performed by Anna Kendrick
8. The Next Ten Minutes – performed by Anna Kendrick and Jeremy Jordan
9. A Miracle Would Happen / When You Come Home To Me – performed by Anna Kendrick and Jeremy Jordan
10. Climbing Uphill – performed by Anna Kendrick
11. If I Didn’t Believe In You – performed by Jeremy Jordan
12. I Can Do Better Than That – performed by Anna Kendrick
13. Nobody Needs To Know – performed by Jeremy Jordan
14. Goodbye Until Tomorrow / I Could Never Rescue You – performed by Anna Kendrick and Jeremy Jordan
The Last Five Years, Brown's semi-autobiographical, two-person musical that documents a five-year relationship of a couple falling in and out of love, is adapted and directed by Richard LaGravenese ("P.S. I Love You"). Kendrick stars as Cathy, a struggling actress who falls in love with rising Jewish novelist Jamie Wellerstein, played by Jordan. The musical explores their relationship from both points of view through a series of solo songs — Cathy telling the story in reverse chronological order, and Jamie starting from the beginning (the pair only comes together at their wedding, the turning point of the show).
For more information on "The Last Five Years," visit LastFiveYears.com.