The 70th Annual Tony Awards, which will be seen on CBS June 12, will be broadcast on five continents.
In the United Kingdom, Olivier winner Elaine Paige, most recently on Broadway in the acclaimed revival of Follies, will host a special program on BBC Radio 2 spotlighting the annual awards. The radio program, which will be broadcast June 17 beginning at 8 PM London time, will include performances from the ceremony.
Other international broadcasts follow:
· WOWOW (Japan) – check local listings
· Bell’s CTV (Canada) – airs live, Sunday, June 12 at 8 PM ET
· PRAMER’S FILM & ARTS (AMC) (Latin America, Central and South America); check local listings
· Foxtel’s Arena (Australia) – airs live, Monday, June 13 at 10 AM AEST with an encore screening at 6:30 PM AEST
· ABS-CBN (Philippines) – check local listings
· Sky Network Arts Channel (New Zealand) – check local listings
· The Armed Forces Network – available to the US Armed Forces stationed outside of the United States; check listings
· China – broadcast on LeTV2, China OTT, Wasu TV, Mango TV and Beijing IQIYI; check local listings
For the second year, CBS All Access will allow fans to watch the Tony Awards live on their phones, tablets or computers (live stream is available in select markets; visit CBS.com/allaccess for details).
The American Theatre Wing’s 70th Annual Tony Awards—hosted by Tony Award winner James Corden—will air on CBS beginning at 8 PM ET live from the Beacon Theatre in New York City. The Tony Awards are presented by The Broadway League and the American Theatre Wing.
For more information visit TonyAwards.com.