The December/January release schedule for Original Cast Records includes such shows as The Wind In The Willows and the Broadway cast of The Human Comedy and features such stars as Karen Ziemba, Faith Prince, Michael Rupert and Nancy Dussault.
Sadly, Breakfast At Tiffanys (with Faith Prince in the Mary Tyler Moore part; Hal Linden, Jonathan Freeman, Ron Raines, Patrick Cassidy, John Schneider) and Mata Hari (a studio recording with several cast members from the recent York Theatre Off-Broadway mounting) have both been delayed until spring, but here's the full line-up for this month:
* The Human Comedy (2 CDs) Broadway cast recording of show by Hair's composer, Galt McDermott. Rex Smith stars.
* Young Tom Edison by Eric Schor of TheatreWorks USA.
* Little By Little and The Times (Theatre Music of Brad Ross), which features Lucie Arnaz, Phillip Officer (now in Side Show), Marin Mazzie, Karen Ziemba, Andrea Marcovicci, Faith Prince, Kevin Grey, Nancy Dussault
* The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, a new version by Elmer Hawkes and a studio cast of Boston area performers.
* All Nite Strut -- The `40s Revue. First an lp, then re-recorded with a different cast.
* Wind In The Willows (L.A. cast) by William Elliott.
Other recent releases include Shelter by Gretchen Cryer and Nancy Ford; Festival starring Michael Rupert; Musical Chairs by Tom Savage (1979), with Scott Ellis & Susan Stroman in cameo roles; Love On Line by Brian Gari (of Late Nite Comic renown); and the London cast video of Which Witch.
For information on these shows on CD call (888) 627-3993. -- By David Lefkowitz