Michael Shannon Burke of New York won the Playbill On-Line Guess-the-Tonys contest by guessing 17 of the 20 competing categories correctly, and he did so before any of the other 700 contestants. He wins CDs from all the Tony-nominated shows, which will be sent to him as they are released.
Five runners-up, who will get the Tony-nominated CD of their choice, also correctly guessed 17 categories each, but did so after Mr. Burke:
* Mike Isaacson of Missouri.
* Barbara Bergeron of New York
* Joseph M. Neblett of New York
* Robert Allan of New York
* Rick Myers of New York
Four runners-up guessed 16 categories correctly, and did so before others:
* Madeline Ricciardi of New York.
* Bill Jennings of California
* James M. Eisenhardt of Nebraska
* David Armstrong of New York
Thanks to all who took part!