B.J. Goldstone of New York City has won Playbill On-Line's third annual Guess-the-Tonys contest, correctly predicting 19 of the 21 categories.
First prize is CDs of all the shows nominated for Best Musical, Steel Pier, Titanic, Juan Darien, The Life, as they become available. Goldstone also will get a basket of Playbill-logo items (not available to the general public), such as mugs, glasses, carry-on bag, etc.
Nine runners-up will have a choice of any one CD from among the above.
In cases where more than one person guessed the same number, the first entry to guess the most right, won.
Here is a complete list of the winners: (1) B.J. Goldstone of New York
(2) Brad Houghton of New York
(3) Thom Goff of Queens, N.Y.
(4) Jessica Rose Nacinovich of New York
(5) Wayne Alan Blood of New York
(6) Mark O'Kain of Hyattsville, MD
(7) Tony Finstrom of East Hampton, N.Y.
(8) Michael Traupman of Allentown, PA
(9) Jay S. Clark of Boston
(10) Mindy Brown of New York
Thanks to all who took part!
-- By Robert Viagas