From her pitch-perfect belt to her incredible tapping skills, there's a lot to love about two-time Tony winner Sutton Foster. The triple-threat leading lady, who can play the girl next door or a super-sexy Reno Sweeney, is back on Broadway in the Jeanine Tesori-Brian Crawley musical Violet, which begins performances March 28 at the American Airlines Theatre. Playbill.com is celebrating with our Top Ten Reasons to Love Sutton Foster.
1. Her wacky choice of audition song.
2. She loves dogs (and participates in Broadway Barks).
3. She sang "Maybe This Time" on "Bunheads."
4. She played sign-holder Coco on "Flight of the Concords."
5. She has a cool hidden talent.
6. She did cartwheels across the stage in The Drowsy Chaperone.
Now it's time to surrender to the most thrilling Broadway show ever imagined... the longest-running musical phenomenon in Broadway history. Unmask your savings today, because tonight belongs to Phantom. Tickets as low as $27!