Woodside, NY 11377
Playbill®, the National Theatre Magazine, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced candidate to work in our accounting department as an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
The position will be at Playbill's office in Woodside, Queens, conveniently located near the Woodside station on the 7 line and LIRR train as well as the N/R train and buses.
Full time responsibilities and qualifications include:
▪ Identifying outstanding account receivables
▪ Following-up with clients on overdue accounts
▪ Excellent knowledge of billing procedures
▪ Knowledge of various collection techniques
▪ Contacting clients and discuss their overdue payments
▪ Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
▪ Responding to client account queries in a timely and professional manner
▪ Coordinating with all team members to resolve all cash application issues and identify root causes for non-payment
▪ Managing all communication for all overdue accounts and investigate all customer complaints and resolve all issues
▪ Streamlining all collection processes and recommend improvements to existing collection process
▪ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: $55K, commensurate with experience.
Benefits include vacation time, free health care.
Email resume to email@example.com