The York Theatre Company
New York, NY 10022
Imagine YOURSELF performing on The York Theatre Company's Off-Broadway stage…Spend part of your winter break in New York City training and performing at an award-winning Off-Broadway Theatre!
The York Theatre Company is one of the few theatres in the world dedicated to developing new musicals as well as rediscovering forgotten musical theatre gems. The York's Musical Theatre Training Program draws from its vast network of connections to New York City's most successful theatre artists as teachers and guest artists. It offers the unique opportunity of classes taking place in an actual Off-Broadway theatre near the heart of New York's theatre district.
These classes are for serious theatre students currently enrolled in college or recently graduated, and are led by York's Education and Outreach Coordinator, Jimmy Ludwig.
Session Dates and Times:
Sibling Discount $100/student.
Program includes tickets to two Broadway and/or Off-Broadway shows with backstage tours (pending availability).
(PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL TUITION IS PAID)
· All classes taught by working professionals.
· Master classes with Broadway's top creative artists.
· Classes focus on all aspects of performing.
· Expand your craft in a rigorous, yet nurturing and collaborative environment.
· Polish your skills and gain confidence on stage through the work you love to do.
· Experience the excitement of performing on an actual Off-Broadway stage in front of a New York audience.
· Program includes tickets to two Broadway and/or Off-Broadway shows with backstage tours (pending availability).
For more information visit https://yorktheatre.org/training/winter-intensive
Admission to the York Theatre Winter College Intensive is by video audition. Please video-record one up-tempo and one ballad and send us links via either YouTube or Vimeo. If you are interested in a Financial Scholarship, also include a short video statement as to why you believe a scholarship should be awarded to you. Email submissions to Jimmy Ludwig, Education and Outreach Coordinator, at email@example.com.
January 2, 2020 - January 11, 2020