Live In Theater LLC (LIT) seeks an immediate, part-time Administrative Assistant for its cutting-edge, interactive, immersive, experiences in New York City and internationally. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is ambitious and wants to be a part of a dynamic team! LIT is establishing a great deal of growth and opportunities and we’re looking for an incredible Administrative Assistant to grow with us. Pay increase and additional responsibilities, including full-time status are things we are aiming for with our Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will be in charge of daily communications with clients, partners and the theater’s fan-base; team coordination and ensuring the effective run of the shows within all of the departments. The position will require booking and prospecting new opportunities within the corporate, luxury tourism and education markets. The Administrative Assistant will work remotely (predominantly) as well as in-office (as needed) with the Creative Director, CEO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming inquiries and opportunities
- Prospect and nurture new corporate clients and assist with booking large events
- Organize and optimize documentation process
- Coordinate and schedule all private and general public events
- Provide administrative support to all departments
- Assist the Creative Director with daily tasks
- Strong organizational skills; able to prioritize and meet hard deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Energetic and enthusiastic demeanor
- Work well independently and cooperatively
- Self-motivated and eager to augment our bottom line
- Administrative experience (or willingness to learn) preferably in theater, events or live entertainment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Internet User
Office & Productivity Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, knowledge of SEO, Email Marketing and Booking Software is a plus
- $15/hr (pay increase available depending on efficiency and results)
Weekly Time Commitment:
To Apply: please submit your resume and cover letter including; what you think you can bring to the role of administrative assistant with Live in Theater.
- 12 - 15 hours a week (increase available depending on efficiency and results)
More about Live In Theater: Since its inception LIT has been praised by audiences and critics alike. The New York Times calling it “Hugely entertaining” New York Magazine saying “Brilliant” History News Network hailing it “Unique and wonderful”. In 2011/2012 LIT was nominated for a prestigious Drama Desk award for unique theatrical experience for “The Ryan Case 1873”, in 2013 CBS Local voted “Lombardi Case 1975” Top 6 Attractions for Groups in NYC. In 2015 LIT was awarded the coveted North American SABRE award for innovative marketing for our co-production of “Malts of legend”.
September 10, 2018 -