Queen County Farm Museum - Town Square Productions
Queens, NY 11004
Queens County Farm Museum, an NYC park, presents the 16th annual Amazing Maize Maze. Energetic hosts for the weekend attraction needed. Looking for presentation skills in front of an audience, sense of humor and comedy improv, enjoyment of puzzle play and the outdoor farm environment. Cast members perform the orientation 'stalk talk', tower clues, Victory Bridge interviews. Go to www.QueensFarm.org, and like us on Facebook!
· 2 hrs travel time paid each work day
· Work 12 of 14 shifts (including the Training/Prep Day on Saturday, September 14) and receive $121 bonus at end of season (equal to a monthly subway pass!)
· Saturdays and Sundays, Sept 21 – Oct 27 (10am-5:30pm)
· First public maze day, Saturday, Sept. 21 arrive at 9am
· Columbus Day, Monday, Oct. 14 (9am-5:30pm)
· Moonlight Mazes – Saturday, Oct. 12 (9:30am - 11pm) & Saturday, Oct. 19 (10am - 11pm)
INQUIRE AT : JOBS@TOWNSQUAREPROD.COM
These attributes make a successful candidate: Performance, Tour Guide, Comedy Improvisation, Puns and Corny Jokes, People Person, Farm-life & City Park Adoration, Puzzle-ist, Sidewalk Philosopher and finally conveyor of positive thinking.
The Farm is located on Little Neck Parkway (near Exit 32 of the Long Island Expressway East). 7 weekends plus Columbus Day. On QM6 and Q46 bus line.
$15 an hour and metro ticket.