The Big Apple Circus Marketing and Press Arena Tour Director will be the key liaison to large entertainment venues throughout our multi-city tour and manager of external marketing and public relations firms supporting tour efforts. Experience in entertainment, ticketing, sales and partnerships strongly preferred. Candidate must be able to manage multiple conversion driven campaigns across diverse channels (cross-site, email, social, digital) and paid media. Strong understanding of analytics to evaluate online customer behavior, expertise in A/B testing and optimizations required. This role is part digital strategy and part on the ground local marketing.
- Proven relevant work experience in digital marketing, mobile marketing, and/or display and search marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering growth and optimization across key metrics.
- Previous experience managing onsite marketing, email marketing, online advertising and social media campaigns.
- Ability to track and execute multiple simultaneous marketing campaigns.
- Experience working with marketing and press agencies
- Experience locating, maximizing and placing ad buys
- Regional and multi-state experience preferred
- Previous experience in sales and conversion driven marketing with a deep understanding of analytics
- Experience in live entertainment ticketing, touring and venues preferred
- Experience with press management
- Ability to manage brand standards with a keen eye for creative
- Creative marketer able to optimize local relationships and create local partnerships
Experience & Requirements
- Additional experience preferred in experiential marketing or sales
- Understanding Media Buys and implementation
- Robust understanding of event planning, budgeting and ticketing
- Solid understanding of local market differentiators
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Exceptional ability to organize a high volume of creative assets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Appreciation of an entrepreneurial culture and demonstrated the ability to be scrappy
- Available to manage and attend events outside of normal business hours and frequent travel (breakfasts, happy hours, evening events)
- Willingness to travel
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
March 25, 2019 -