New York, NY 10001
ZeroSpace Experience combines bleeding-edge technological art and deep, actor-driven narrative to create a one-hour immersive, new media experience unlike anything ever created.
Employee Status: Full Time
Reports to: C.O.O. & General Manager
Overview: Assist the management team with overseeing all operations of the business, including finances, human resources, facilities, and operations. Bring diverse and unique experience to the development and operation of a new kind of immersive entertainment experience. Assist the management team in facilitating the merging of hospitality, food & beverage, and audience experience with traditional entertainment practices. Problem solve in an ever-changing environment; foster clear and direct lines of communication across the organization.
This position is expected to be on-site during exhibition performance times, as well as during regular business hours, and must be available to work some nights, weekends and some holidays.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
● Assist with the oversight of all daily operations of ZeroSpace.
● Assist with the management of a team of customer-facing staff
● Assist with employee payroll and time tracking
● Assist with the hiring, training and evaluation of all appropriate team members
● Monitor front-of-house, ticketing and facility operations
● Schedule appropriate staffing, and work with other department managers to ensure the smooth operations
● Support the implementation of customer service guidelines
● Assist with the maintenance of expense and cost management practices
● Prepare and manage financial reports, including royalty statements, profit and loss statements, budget versus actual expenses, etc.
● Monitor and audit box office statements and procedures
Business Affairs responsibilities
● Assist management team with maintaining the legal operations, including necessary employment contracts, contracts with outside vendors, and all partnership and royalty agreements
● Assist with all property and liability insurance matters
Marketing & Sales Responsibilities
● Assist with the development of a local marketing plan in conjunction with producers & local marketing team
● Assist with local group sales and merchandise operations
● Oversee the management of events/performances/promotions, including off-site events
Human Resources Responsibilities
● Coordinate with management staff to develop an effective hiring strategy to ensure proper levels of staffing at all times
● Monitor evaluation and feedback systems
● Monitor staffing and orientation systems
● Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Desirable Personal Traits
● A Leader. You will provide leadership and mentoring to your team - promoting a positive work environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork.
● A Strong Communicator. Your writing and speaking skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
● A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the best experience to attendees.
● Organized and Accountable. You have exceptional time management abilities and are able to juggle the needs of changing priorities at the ZeroSpace Experience.
● Creative. You are an idea person and like coming up with smart solutions to new challenges.
● Levelheaded. You keep your cool during stressful situations and quickly find solutions.
● Flexible and Adaptable. You understand that the world does not exist through black and white lenses and embrace the opportunity to live in the gray.
● Confident and Decisive. You take initiative, trust your gut, and are not afraid to make a decision or deliver a difficult message.
● Motivated. You invest extra energy to reach your goals and help your team reach theirs.
PLEASE INCLUDE RESUME AND COVER LETTER WITH YOUR EMAIL
June 24, 2019 -