New York, NY 10001
The Frost Productions New York Office is seeking an ambitious Associate Account Manager who is based in the Tri-State area (New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut) to work on a full-time basis. This person will work directly with one of our Account Managers and will assist with various aspects of event-production, account management, marketing, and provide administrative support.
Salary Range: $58,500 - $60,000 per year; commensurate with experience.
• Attend client meetings and assist with drafting and editing sales proposals.
• Assist with event budget & billing.
• Provide administrative support.
• Assist with certain aspects of pre-production and onsite event logistics, as needed.
• Applicant will be required to work some nights and weekends.
• Build and maintain a new business pipeline with lead Account Manager.
• Punctuality, professionalism, team player, positive and respectful attitude.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• At least two years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, or production.
• Must have an eclectic interest in, and knowledge of, full-service event production.
• Must have ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Must be detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule with non-traditional hours.
• Must possess an extraordinary energy, drive, and an ability to be self-sufficient.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and PC software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Power Point.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of the job you are applying for in the subject line.
Frost Productions provides high-end, full-service production solutions to the special events market. Our clientele ranges from prominent cultural institutions and corporations to private individuals and organizations. With over 40 years of providing dynamic solutions to our clients, Frost continues to innovate and explore new mediums in the special events market. We pride ourselves in the ability to push the boundaries of proven technology and to provide our clients with new and innovative solutions and experiences. Our solutions often create whole environments through the use of lighting, video, audio, décor, and custom-fabricated scenic elements.