Associate Video Producer
New York, NY 10036
Marathon Digital is seeking a hungry, ambitious and innovative Associate Video Producer. This position is ideal for a high caliber video content creator with excellent videography & editing skills, a creative eye, and a keen attention to detail. The Associate Video Producer will shoot, edit and line produce video content for a variety of Broadway/live entertainment clients including Hamilton, Hadestown, Ain’t Too Proud and more.
The Associate Video Producer will:
- Film coverage of theater events (e.g. opening nights, rehearsals), sit-down interviews, behind the scenes sizzles, and other miscellaneous projects.
- Edit film footage into dynamic, captivating video pieces for social media platforms
- Assist the Senior Video Producer with ideating new content and exploring the latest video technologies/trends
The Ideal Candidate is:
- A superb videographer with extensive experience in studio interview and behind the scenes shootsHighly skilled with on camera lighting and field audio production
- An editor with advanced-level experience in Premiere and at least intermediate experience in After Effects. Knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite platforms is a plus.
- Reliable, creative, intuitive and self-starting
- Passionate about the live entertainment space and storytelling
- Pumped about collaborating with other professionals in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ready to jump into any project with a sense of humor and a positive attitude
How to Apply:
Email your resume, cover letter and a link to portfolio/past projects to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about us at www.Marthondgtl.com
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to hi...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.