New York Musical Festival
New York, NY 10036
The Audience Services/Box Office Manager oversees all ticketing administration and patron services for the Festival. The position will be responsible for creating wrap reports for each production, handling all ticket reservations for Patrons, Passholders and staff, and working closely with the General Management team to analyze sales trends.
This is a seasonal full-time position, starting ASAP through mid-August, working with the NYMF administrative staff in the offices and at the NYMF Festival Hub. The festival runs July 8 through August 4 at various venues in midtown.
· Oversee all ticketing and Festival Pass administration
· Coordinate NYMF Patron and concierge services
· Create daily ticketing reports
· Supervise the box office staff in all festival venues
· Work with General Management team on the final show box office settlements
· Analyze sales trends
· Selling walk-up tickets, concessions, and merchandise
· Print tickets for will-call
· Liaising with venue staff
· Coordinating reserved seating
· Managing waitlists
· Completing wrap sheets and reports
· The successful candidate should have 1+ year of box office management, house management or related administrative experience and willingness to learn. They must be outgoing, personable and committed to providing top-notch customer service.
· Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
· Background in customer service and management positions
· Ability to work effectively for long hours in a high-pressure environment
· Ability and willingness to work weekends and evenings as required by the events schedule
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Services
· Experience with OvationTix
· Experience with Salesforce
· Experience managing staff or interns
· Box Office Experience
$1,125 per week
This is an exempt position.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYMF is an EOE.
May 27, 2019 - August 16, 2019