New York, NY 10004
After a spectacular summer installation, SuperReal (https://www.superrealnyc.com) is returning to NYC this winter. Seeking an experienced Box Office Manager to oversee day-to-day box office operations for this exciting immersive experience with General Admission ticketing and a free-flow format, featuring cutting-edge visual technology in downtown Manhattan.
Please note: SuperReal will be open on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
- Manage all aspects of daily box office operations
- Process walk up ticket orders, re-bookings, and refunds as necessary
- Troubleshoot ticketing and audience issues as they arise (in person, email, and/or phone)
- Process all complimentary ticket requests as given by General Management
- Be aware of all promotions and marketing offers for the experience
- Monitor ticket sales, and report trends to General Manager
- Audit box office related financials
- Prepare detailed box office reports
- Manage box office staff; Promote and maintain a positive environment.
- Educate box office staff on all policies, procedures and company decorum for the experience
- Manage timesheet tracking of box office staff
- Act as a key face of the experience to the public in company policy, decorum and demeanor
- Maintain physical box office setup; Monitor supplies and equipment
- Set up/break down of box office within the venue, as needed
- Work with ticket company on programming as needed
- 2-3 years’ experience as a box office manager or representative, including management level work experience
- Knowledge of ticketing softwares. Direct experience with Fare Harbor a plus
- The ability to communicate respectfully with diplomacy across all levels of business is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Bi/Multilingual preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Box Office or similar operations, customer service computer operations, accounting/cash management procedures
- Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, communicate and diffuse potentially volatile situations with tact
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, but also know when to be flexible/accommodating
Send your resume and cover letter to jobs@LDKProductions.com with subject line “Box Office Manager - SR”.
December 13, 2019 - January 9, 2020