New York, NY
Broadway play seeks a motivated intern to join our ticketing team for Winter 2020. Ideal candidate must have a passion for theatre, ticketing, and sales. Would prefer candidate to begin prior to the holidays, but start date is negotiable.
Duties will include:
1. Compiling daily/weekly sales reports
2. Working with Director of Ticketing and Revenue to analyze sales trends
3. Taking/distributing meeting minutes
4. Supporting full-time staff in various projects
1. Well organized and detail-oriented
2. Work well in a fast-paced environment
3. Strong communication (written and oral)
4. All candidates must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
5. Knowledge of Ticketmaster/TM1 or comparable ticketing systems preferred
6. Previous experience in a theatrical general management office or ticketing department
Commitment: 20-30 hours per week (flexible)
Candidate will be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to interviewing.
TO APPLY: Email resume, cover letter, and three references to email@example.com
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!
on the stage,
not on websites.
Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.