Sewell, NJ 08080
We are looking for organized, responsible, assertive, motivated individuals to fill multiple roles in a fast-paced theatrical and custom fabrication shop. We have opportunities for people with a wide range of skills including but not limited to project management, automation/machinery, drafting, carpentry, metal work, electrics, and scenic painting. Applicants must function well as part of a team and have very effective organizational and communications skills. Applicants must have experience in a theatrical, construction, or technical shop environment. Work week is 40 hours minimum. Applicants must be available to work a varied schedule which may include weekends. Starting salary is commensurate upon experience, attitude and commitment.
· Leadership skills
· Excellent organizational skills, inventory management, and personnel management.
· Able to maintain a safe work environment at all times.
· Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Responsible for cleaning and maintaining shop and equipment.
· Heavy-Lifting required at times. (80-100lbs)
· Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time.
· Applicants must be reliable and available to work on Saturdays and some Evenings
Skills Required. Proficiency in 1 or more of the skills listed below:
· Project Management
· Two-Dimensional and/or Three-Dimensional Drafting in AutoCAD programs
· Metal Work/Welding/Machining
· Custom Carpentry/Laminating/Framing
· Electrical Engineering/Wiring/Understanding of Various Electrical Components
· Mechanic Skilled in Custom Machinery/Winches/Chain Motors