Shine Lighting Group Property, USA LLC
Dallas, TX 75202
Character Talent needed for ENCHANT CHRISTMAS, an interactive holiday wonderland taking place at Tropicana Field in Downtown St. Petersburg, FL. Dates of the event are November 22- December 29, 2019. ENCHANT CHRISTMAS will delight guests of all ages with sights and sounds of the holidays including the world’s largest Christmas light maze, ice skating, Santa Claus, live entertainment nightly, seasonal food and drinks, and snowfall every night…all inside Tropicana Field!
SEEKING the following costumed characters:
· Christmas Enchantress- Female, ages 25-40, all ethnicities. The Enchantress is kind and mysterious. She is wise and knows all there is to know about Enchant Christmas.
· Christmas Elves-Male and Female, all ages and ethnicities encouraged to apply. Enchant elves are fun and mischievous. They will be interacting with guests in the maze and Santa areas. Improv/comedy background a plus.
· Toy Soldiers-Male, ages 18-30, all ethnicities. The Toy Soldiers will be the guardians to the entrance of the event and the maze.
· Holiday Townsfolk-Male and Female, all ages and ethnicities encouraged to apply. The Townsfolk will be in the maze, food halls, and ice-skating path giving guests fun and interactive experiences as they enjoy the attractions of the evening. Improv/comedy background a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma Required. Some college preferred.
· Enchant Christmas is OPEN on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so you MUST have availability for at least ONE of those days to be considered.
· 1-2 Guest Service Experience preferred
· Background in theatre performance, film & tv, communications preferred.
· Theme park or Festival experience a BIG plus, but not required to be considered.
· Improv background and/or stand-up comedy a PLUS!!
· Must enjoy working with guests of ALL ages
ENCHANT CHRISTMAS runs November 22- December 29, from 4pm-11pm. We will be closed on 11/25, 11/26, 11/27, 11/28, 12/2, and 12/9.
You must be AVAILABLE to work for at least 80% of our event schedule to be considered.
● Participate in any training as required by the Enchant organization.
● Rehearse specific skits and/or atmospheric interactions as needed prior to or during event-dates.
● Must be able to provide and apply character makeup as designated by Enchant Christmas. (Costumes will be provided).
● Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
● Must be able to participate in photograph and video requests from guests.
● Please send headshot/resumes to email attached to this notice (amateur headshots will be accepted if you do not have a professional picture)
● All parties will be contacted regarding date(s) and time(s) of in-person interviews.
● In-person interviews (and/or auditions) will take place at Tropicana Field in October.
● For more information about the event, please visit: https://www.enchantchristmas.com
(Required of all Enchant consultants and employees, regardless of position.)
ENCHANT FIVE STAR VALUES
Five Star Values (required of all Enchant consultants and employees, regardless of position)
● Exceptional service:Takes assertive action to build internal and external customer relationships and loyalty; meets or exceeds the needs of individuals (i.e., residents, students, program participants, and co- workers) and provides satisfaction within available resources.
● Collaboration:Initiates and participates in mutually beneficial alliances, partnerships, and joint work efforts within work group and across departments and organizational lines; helps others achieve overall organizational high performance, quality outcomes, and Enchant’s goals and objectives.
● Accountability for Positive Outcomes:Takes personal responsibility for meeting and exceeding goals and standards; acts continuously to improve services; seeks opportunities for continuous development; assumes responsibility for errors and learns from them.
● Fosters Innovation:Initiates and responds to change positively; seeks and recommends or implements creative improvements in services; encourages and applies out-of-the-box thinking; challenges current practices when they are counter to goal achievement; focuses on doing the right things as well as doing things right to accomplish strategic objectives.
● Values Company Family:Creates an atmosphere of accepting all others; treats co-workers, interns, volunteers, program participants, visitors, and business partners with dignity and respect; continually strives to include all others to produce higher quality services; builds positive, productive work relationships.
November 11, 2019 - December 30, 2019