New York, NY 10036
Are you looking for a challenging role that will allow you to utilize those excellent people skills? If you have impeccable organizational skills, and the ability to work autonomously as well as alongside others, then look no further – this job's for you.
AKA NYC, a global advertising agency specializing in theatrical and non-theatrical entertainment, is in search of a Client Account Coordinator to be a part of our dynamic Client Services team. This individual will help to support the Client Services team in delivering outstanding service to our clients. The Client Account Coordinator will also provide internal assistance to the team with day-to-day departmental tasks, including keeping comprehensive meeting notes and communicating action items. The ideal candidate for this role possesses superior communication skills, actively seeks solutions to problems, manages time effectively, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities Required, but not limited to:
Provide outstanding service for Clients and Client Services team by:
• Supporting the department with all aspects of the account campaigns as assigned.
• Serving as a liaison to internal departments to ensure that initiatives are executed properly.
• Attending client meetings and taking meeting notes.
• Communicating artwork revisions to the creative team and trafficking materials.
• Establishing and maintaining excellent professional relationship with clients.
• Determining the right course of action for achieving project goals and ensuring client needs are met.
• Ensuring client satisfaction and retention across all projects.
• Supporting pitches for new business and actively seeking to mobilize contacts to identify and promote opportunities.
• Attending industry events to represent the agency and network with both existing and potentially new clients.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a Marketing/Advertising role
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and social networking platforms
• Excellent organizational and time management skills a must
• Strong focus on client satisfaction
• Confidence to make solid relationships
• Knowledge of entertainment industry a plus
• Understanding of all of AKA’s services and offerings
Other Duties as Assigned:
AKA is a fluid and rapidly changing organization. This position profile reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict management’s right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
If you meet or exceed the expectations for this role – this job’s for you! Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include “Client Account Coordinator" in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.