Escape the Room
New York, NY 10010
Escape the Room is a fun, interactive game taking place in New York. While it looks like any other ordinary room, it's actually a mystery puzzle. Find the hidden objects, figure out the clues and solve the puzzles to earn your freedom and "Escape the Room" in 60 minutes. We're looking for entertaining people to host games.
As a Cluemaster, you will be responsible for the following:
- Setting up the room prior to each game
- Greeting participants and directing them to our location
- Introducing the game to each group
- Supervising games, manning the clock during gameplay, and giving clues as necessary
- Debriefing the participants at the end of the game
You should be:
- Charismatic and witty
- A fast learner, capable of problem solving
Theater experience and/or an interest in games and puzzles is preferred, though not required.
Good availability is also preferred, but you must be available to work most weekends.
To apply, please submit a resume and tell us why you would be a great Cluemaster at Escape the Room.
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!
on the stage,
not on websites.
Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.