New York, NY 10036
Want to get hands-on experience at a creative advertising agency? If so, AKA might be the place for you. Our Content department creates television commercials, and online/social content. We are also responsible for ideating and producing all kinds of motion content.
Fall: Mid-August- December Fall internship days & times will be determined with your supervisor upon official offer.
Students must be eligible to earn course credit through their university (credits are based on specific requirements established by each university).
While the internship is unpaid, there is a pro-rated weekly stipend and MetroCard reimbursement. Academic credit should also be arranged through each intern's university .
AKA offers its interns many opportunities, which may or may not include the below:
• Department 101: An inside look at each to see how each contributes to the agency.
• Vendor Tours: Organized tours with vendors with whom we regularly work.
• Show Tickets: Occasional tickets to shows are offered to employees depending on availability from clients/vendors.
Please send the following materials to be considered:
• Cover letter (Please specify which department you would like to be considered for within your Cover Letter)
• List of any relevant coursework
• Academic/professional letter(s) of recommendation (not required, but definitely a plus)
AKA’s Internship Program is highly competitive. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS
Please email your intern inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org