Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
New York, NY 10023
Coordinator, Development Database and Operations
Planning and Development
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA), one of Lincoln Center’s eleven resident organizations, serves a unique role on the Lincoln Center campus, serving as the landlord of the sprawling 16-acre complex, overseeing day-to-day operations, security, and maintenance. This also includes the management of major construction and renovation projects, space rentals, and coordination of outdoor public events.
LCPA is also a leading arts presenter, showcasing a dynamic array of music, dance, and theatre on its stages, curating the American Songbook, Great Performers, Mostly Mozart Festival, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors, White Light Festival, and David Rubenstein Atrium series as well as overseeing production for the PBS series, Live From Lincoln Center.
Lastly, Lincoln Center Education (LCE), which is part of the LCPA umbrella, strives to help young people in New York develop skills in problem solving, collaboration, communication, imagination, and creativity through their engagement with the arts. In doing so, LCE works to develop teaching artists and oversees community, family, and school programming across the boroughs of New York City.
The Planning and Development team works to galvanize financial support for Lincoln Center’s programming and initiatives, garnering contributions from generous individuals, foundations, corporations and government entities to support Lincoln Center’s mission.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Development Operations and Donor Analytics, the Coordinator, Development Database and Operations will assist with the administration and execution of Development Operations with a focus on database related functions, including contribution processing, data integrity and staff training.
· Ensure expedient and accurate contribution processing.
· Prepare and coordinate daily deposits and credit card donations and input all donations into appropriate databases.
· Run daily maintenance reports and ensure data accuracy by running data entry verification reports, correcting mistakes, and communicating all amendments to staff.
· Liaise with the Accounting Department.
· Serve as a power user for the database, acting as a team expert for knowledge of business rules and operating procedures and providing ongoing support for staff.
· Train staff on Tessitura and Clearview, conducting data entry procedural training and overall database orientations for new staff.
· Assist with roll out of improvements or changes in database procedures.
· Write basic reports using JasperSoft.
· Take on special projects and support with Planning and Development events and initiatives as needed.
· 2-3 years of relevant experience in a fast paced, fundraising department.
· Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and ability to distill complex information and make it digestible for a wide audience.
· Strong technical proficiency and comfort with the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly with Excel) and prior database experience.
· Some knowledge of SQL preferred.
· Ability to multi-task while maintaining close attention to detail.
· High level of comfort with taking initiative and evidence of being able to see a project through to completion.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All candidates should submit a resume and cover letter using the link provided. Cover letters, outlining your interest in Lincoln Center and your salary expectations, are required for applications to be considered complete. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Internal candidates should submit an application via the employee portal.
It is the policy of Lincoln Center to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, marital or civil partnership/union status, familial or caregiver status, alienage or citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, military or veteran status, genetic information, predisposition, or carrier status, unemployment status, domestic violence, sexual violence, or stalking victim status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.