The Juilliard School
New York, NY 10023
The Juilliard School is looking for individuals to work on a per project/show basis with our Costume shop in the role of Crafts Artisan.
· Dying - cold and hot water processes, steam-jacketed kettle and standard tub
· Painting, including: fabric, leather, straw, and plastics; using brush, airbrush etc.
· Millinery - buckram, felt, etc.
· Basic shoe repairs and adjustments
· Basic metal working and jewelry making
· Established work experience with dance, opera and theater costumes
· Proficient knowledge of Theatrical Crafts techniques
· Ability and knowledge of safest practice techniques
· Ability to work in and manage a team
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
· Ability to manage multiple projects and adjust priorities quickly while meeting deadlines
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!
on the stage,
not on websites.
Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.