New York, NY
CONFIDENTIAL JOB POST
We are recruiting for a Creative Director of Interactive; this is a great opportunity for a dynamic leader who will be the principle interactive creative lead for various accounts. The Creative Director of Interactive should have high energy and a unique, fresh approach to manage multiple live entertainment/theatrical accounts. This position is primarily responsible for strategic thinking using creative development, along with appropriate solution to clients’ needs. Must have a proven record of creating and executing interactive projects, from inception to completion, while being highly organized and managing simultaneous deadline driven projects, with a positive unflappable attitude/demeanor.
The Creative Director of Interactive is the innovation leader of an award-winning interactive department. This position oversees the development and presentation of interactive content produced by the agency, including, but not limited to, websites, banner ads, e-newsletters, social content, video and cross-discipline interactive-focused projects. You are a business-minded, thought leader, strategist, and innovator in the industry, with a proven track record of being a business partner to senior management.
Applicants with in-house advertising experience in the creative department of companies/agencies are preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: Having relevant experience in the copy, digital design, social strategy and video production disciplines, and at a minimum, be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in several of these disciplines.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (include but are not limited to the following):
· Minimum 5-7 years of creative experience in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Media and/or Entertainment.
· Proven ability for presenting to clients in a personable, persuasive manner; exemplary verbal and written communication skills. Must also be able to clearly and succinctly explain ideas to clients & internal team members.
· Strong conceptual and strategic-thinking skills.
· Experience handling creative for all types of interactive advertising.
· Skilled at working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality of work.
· Effective team player/collaborator.
· Mastering the ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines and is a proactive self-starter.
· Working knowledge of UI/UX design and best practices.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
· Maintain and build solid client relationships; possesses the presence and experience to interface successfully and confidently at the senior executive level.
· Solve creative challenges by producing creative ideas with depth and reasoning.
· Proven ability to lead, mentor and provide constructive feedback to assigned creative staff.
· Create meaningful campaigns and content for the new business pitches within the strategy given.
· Work with cast, creative and crew to create and inspire content for social media platforms.
· Content ideation, including daily posts and larger-scale campaigns that creates buzz around the show to help acquire fans and develop an online community.
· Direct photo shoots, opening nights and social videos; interview as needed.
· Oversee the creative process of all websites, banner ads, e-newsletters and native ad units.
· Monitor analytics and report successes and failures to set the direction of future content.
NOTE - PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS LISTED BELOW TO BE GIVEN CONSIDERATION FOR THIS ROLE:
· A COPY OF YOUR MOST RECENT RESUME
· A COVER LETTER
· YOUR RESPONSES TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE
June 11, 2019 -