Customer Experience Associate
Long Island City, NY 11101
Customer Experience Associate
FlyCleaners is seeking a Customer Experience (CX) Associate who can be a part of our growing CX team. The right candidate will have a deep passion for our business, the ability to investigate complex problems, strong empathy for our customers, a dogged focus on fixing customer issues in creative ways, all while working with and providing the rest of the organization crucial insights to ensure that support contacts are minimized.
- Job Responsibilities Reports to Customer Experience Manager
- Excellent and empathetic communicator across all channels – phone, chat or email
- Solves customer contacts swiftly and to a high degree of satisfaction
- Deep understanding of our business operations, especially as top-tier interactions will involve items lost or damaged during our laundry or dry cleaning processes and solutions will require creative investigation and complex logical thinking
- Always making customers their #1 priority and solve interactions from their most basic level (how does pricing work?) to their most complex (where is my stuff?)
- Properly codes each interaction in such a way that tangible, actionable insights can be drawn by operations and the rest of the organization to make improvements to the overall business
- Requirements Talented, empathetic, and unwavering in pursuit of customer needs
- Desire to investigate and solve complex problems
- Some experience as a customer service professional preferred
- Resilient and thick-skinned, especially given the emotional/personal nature of dealing with people’s personal items
- Proactive and desire to work in a startup-like environment
- Organized and disciplined
- Excellent communication skills and superior resolution and decision-making skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Position is New York City based
- We are hiring for: 1 “flex-time” position meaning that it will be a mix of full time and part time, depending on the needs of that week (you will be given 2 weeks notice per schedule). It will require evening and weekend availability.
Your life is modern, sleek and humming along but when it comes to cleaning your clothes, it's still the same old process. Whether you're wasting away in the laundromat, rushing home to catch the cleaners before they close or lugging your wash n' fold down the block, the whole thing just seems so...dated. FlyCleaners is bringing dry cleaning and laundry into this century in a way that fits with the way you live...now.
That means putting our customers at the center of everything we do. FlyCleaners provides "at your door" service, usually within 30 minutes. Customers are able to schedule instant pickups and deliveries, set up their preferences, check on the status of their clothes and review their orders, all from that beautiful glowing rectangle referred to as a smartphone.
While we use technology to deliver superior service, we also believe that this is a people business and treat our customers with respect as well as a bit of fun and friendliness. We also support our growing team of FlyGuys and FlyGals, who are out on the street, delivering a top-notch experience to our customers every day.
Send a Resume and either a Short Summary Statement or Cover Letter to us.
May 22, 2017 -