Customer Service Representative
Hunterdon Academy of the Arts
Flemington, NJ 08822
Job Description: Customer Service Representative
Hunterdon Academy of the Arts is looking for a friendly, organized, and reliable individual with great customer service and sales skills, and leadership abilities. The main focus of the Customer Service Representative is on Front Desk duties to help prospective and current customers have a pleasant and smooth experience. Our school is managed by a small but tight team of administrators who collaborate on many day-to-day tasks. When selecting new team members for any company role, we generally look for their potential to take on greater responsibility over time. Available immediately, the Customer Service Representative position is part-time (20-30 hours) and paid hourly. Work hours are weekdays and Saturdays, as needed. Training will be provided.
- Customer Service Representative Required Professional Qualifications: Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in customer service, sales or front desk duties
- Evidence of people management and leadership skills
- Computer skills, and experience with data management systems
- Ability to work weekdays (hours vary, including evenings until 9pm) and some Saturdays
- Some training in music, dance, or theatre preferred
- Customer Service Representative Personal Qualities: Reliable and punctual: You show up for work on time and we can count on you to complete your tasks as assigned.
- Great people skills: You are a people person, enjoy talking with people, and resolving conflicts when needed.
- Accurate and detail-oriented: You take pride in your ability to be accurate in your daily work performance. You have an eye for details and understand their importance.
- Highly productive in completing tasks: You are ambitious and derive personal satisfaction from completing tasks.
- A team player: You enjoy being part of an administrative team. You understand how your own work performance may positively or negatively affect the entire team. Your team can count on you just as you can count on the team when needed.
- Driven (a self-starter): You don’t need reminders and nudging to get your tasks done. You are constantly looking for ways to improve your work efficiency and job performance.
- Project management skills: You know how to get a multi-step work project done, and you know how to complete it in time.
- Emotional stability (working well under pressure): You keep an even keel when confronted with emotional customers or demanding work volume or time pressures.
- Positive attitude and energy: You leave any personal problems at the door and will not let them interfere with your job performance.
Compensation: $17-$18 per hour
Customer Service Representative Benefits: successful, hard-working candidates are often promoted over time. This position qualifies for health benefits and paid time off.
- Your application must include: Updated Resume and Cover Letter addressed to Valentina Jotovic, C.E.O.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Award-winning Hunterdon Academy of the Arts has campus locations in Flemington (NJ) and Lebanon (NJ). We are a large and well-established after-school program for early childhood, pre-college, and adult learners in Music and Acting. Having opened its doors to the public in 1981, the institution has a long-standing track record of educational excellence and a current enrollment of over 850.
For more information about our Flemington and Lebanon programs, please visit https://www.hunterdonacademyofthearts.com
October 15, 2018 -
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to 00000166-0d1a-dc15-abfe-8d9bd6250000...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.