Dramatists Play Service, Inc.
New York, NY 10016
A leading play licensing and publishing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative.
This is a Full-Time (Monday-Friday), Entry-Level position. Position reports directly to the Customer Relations Manager.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Answer questions via telephone and email
· Process book sale orders and apply credit card payments
· Prepare quotes for purchase orders regarding book prices and shipping costs
· Resolve past due invoices, bill-to/ship-to, or payment issues
· Update customer contact information (e.g., billing/shipping)
· Review Frequently Asked Questions on website and guide customers to proper webpages
· Interact with off-site warehouse
· Transfer calls that need to be redirected to proper departments or voicemail
· Cover Front Desk Receptionist or assist other departments, as needed
· Punctual, professional, and organized
· Customer focused
· Excellent telephone skills and verbal communication
· Courteous and friendly, sometimes under pressure and during high volume periods
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook
· Experience with fax, personal printers, and large capacity copier/scanner machines
· Ability to be confidential regarding high profile clients
· Knowledge of the theatre industry and a love of theatre itself, is a plus
Please apply thru playbill.com only and include a cover letter and resume.
Please be sure to enter “Customer Service Representative – Your Name” in the email subject line.
$28,000/yr + benefits