American Theatre Wing
New York, NY 10036
The ideal candidate will be seeking an entry level position in digital marketing and strategy for the arts. They will be an enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented team player with a strong ability to multitask and wear many “hats.” This is a great opportunity within a competitive industry giving the candidate exposure to the many facets of a digital department in the entertainment and theatre community. The candidate will report directly to the Director of Digital Strategy.
- Works on overall digital strategy by brainstorming and organizing with Director of Digital Strategy
- Creates content calendar for social media strategy on a monthly basis
- Acts as community manager for all social channels including posting and engagement.
- Maintains AmericanTheatreWing.org and ObieAwards.com websites
- Works with influencers, bloggers, and partners on content distribution and brand awareness
- Updates digital footprint for Wing brand
- Manages various projects including creative strategy for content series, analytic projects for grant and programmatic support, and more.
- Traffics creative and logistical projects for department and organization
- Archives photo and video assets
- Supervises intern(s) each season
- Captures video and photo content during programs for use in overall marketing and promotion
- Edits video and audio content
- Manages calendar and other administrative needs for the digital department
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interest in digital media and a passion for theatre
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Microsoft Office
- Experience in Adobe Audition or other Audio editing preferred but not required
- Team player with a collaborative spirit
- Analytics tools for social media platforms
- All Social media platform experience (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to 0000016b-99bd-d229-a57f-b9bffc280000...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.