Have you always wanted to work in a fun, but fast-paced environment? Are you a fan of theatre and entertainment? Are you an organizer, planner, and forward-thinker? Than you could be a great fit for AKA.
AKA NYC, a full-service advertising agency specializing in Broadway, is hiring an Executive Assistant to support one of its’ two Managing Partners.
Candidates applying to this role must have a proven track record of being proactive, and an ability to meet deadlines, and to communicate effectively. Dedication, flexibility, reliability, impeccable organizational skills, and a high degree of responsibility are a must for this role. If you meet or exceed the requirements above, this job is for you!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide high-level administrative support to one of two Managing Partners, Elizabeth Furze and occasional support to Scott Moore (the second partner) when necessary
- Work hand-in-hand with Scott’s assistant to help with regular internal projects, including company events/meetings, scheduling, travel, etc.
- Organize and execute internal company events with the help of those involved
- Act as a key point-of-contact, liaising with clients and colleagues at a high-level on behalf of the Partners
- Oversee travel arrangements for the Managing Partner
- Oversee calendar planning for the Managing Partner
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and execute accordingly
- Arrange meetings (including client meetings) and take notes when required
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Undertake projects as required by the Managing Partners
- Three (3) plus years of experience as an Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Knowledge of advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, and the aptitude to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice
- Comfortable working autonomously and across multiple tasks with a high degree of personal organization and self-management
- Ability to handle sensitive information with tact and appropriate understanding
- Excellent social skills, able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
- Capability to think proactively and laterally to maximize opportunities to support the Partners effectively and efficiently
- Active Listening – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Finds the opportunities in challenging situations
- Theatrical Industry knowledge and experience a plus
Other Duties as Assigned
AKA is a fluid and rapidly changing organization. This position profile reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict management’s right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Executive Assistant” in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.