New York, NY 10017
Gainor Staffing has an opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has quantifiable executive assistant experience, and looking for a steady paycheck through the summer.
A notable investment firm in midtown NYC is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support an exceptional team of professionals in the marketing department for 4-6 months, starting ASAP.
This opportunity is perfect for someone looking for steady work for the next few months, and is looking to add to their office skills and administrative resume.
The work environment is collegial and fast-paced. As an Executive Assistant, your work will include intensive gatekeeping, scheduling, and travel support.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities of this role are the following but are not limited to:
· Maintain calendars, including scheduling meetings and all associated details
· Answer phones and acting as gatekeeper
· Assist in booking dinners and other client engagements
· Prepare, compile and monitor correspondence, memos and prioritize critical information
· Coordinate travel itineraries including flights, hotels, and ground transportation
· Processing expenses using Concur
· Create and edit PowerPoint presentations for meetings
Executive Assistant Requirements:
· Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must have time management and organizational skills
· Ability to stay on task and work independently
· Willingness to learn new skills and processes
· Commitment to the duration of the assignment
Salary: $27-30/ hr.
March 25, 2019 -