The Metropolitan Opera
NEW YORK, NY 10023
The role of the File Clerk is to organize and maintain the Patron files of the Metropolitan Opera. This is a part-time position of up to 20 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the direction of full-time Research staff, the File Clerk will:
• File back-log of materials
• Systematically pull selected Patron files
• Reorder and neaten documents in individual files according to instructions provided
• Perform routine filing duties
• Maintain order in the filing area
• Assist in the archiving of some files
• Other duties as necessary to complete this project
Education and/or Experience:
Ability to alphabatize
Good Communication and organizational skills
Ability to lift boxes, work on a ladder, stand and file for periods of time
Must maintain strict confidentiality
Minimum high-school graduate. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Email Cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with "File Clerk" in the subject line.
June 10, 2019 -
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!
on the stage,
not on websites.
Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.