Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), an internationally recognized presenter of contemporary performing arts and cinema, seeks passionate, articulate, success-driven Fundraising and Tele-Sales Representatives to join the BAM Telefund team for our Fall Campaign (April 2019 through mid-July 2019). Temporary/Part-time, 20 hours per week.
- Mon through Thurs 5:30pm - 9:30pm (all evenings required)
- Fridays 1:00pm - 7PM (Flexible, any 2-4 hr. time frame)
- Activities include generating contributions and member support by phone.
- You will also assist with prospecting, data gathering and following through with donor requests. Throughout the cultivation process, you will learn to identify the specific needs of prospects, and how to advance their support through BAM’s major gift pipelines
- Perform outbound fundraising and sales calls.
- Maintain a robust knowledge of BAM’s programs, policies, sales best practices and standards.
- Inform donors by explaining procedures and benefits while also generating the maximum revenue for the institution.
- To succeed you need to be a goal-driven, results oriented, passionate advocate of the arts.
- Able to maintain focus and great attention to detail; logging and organizing donor information and deliverables.
- Able to project a warm and friendly demeanor whenever communicating with BAM ticket buyers, donors and staff.
- Be comfortable in a highly motivated, results-driven environment.
- Have an assertive sales attitude and HIGHLY positive energy.
- Enthusiasm for the arts with a strong drive to succeed!
- Meet and exceed fundraising and prospecting goals.
- Passion for BAM and our creative community.
Compensation is a combination of base pay plus commission. Great company perks and access to performances!
Application Instructions: must complete an online application through BAM's website - no phone calls, emails or walk ins, please.