Group Sales Manager
The New Victory Theater
New York, NY 10036
The New Victory Theater, a 499-seat theater in the heart of Times Square that opens new worlds for young people and families through extraordinary performing arts and education programs, has an exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong customer service and sales experience to join its team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Ticket Operations, the Group Sales Manager will manage all aspects of group sales, with the goal of meeting and exceeding sales goals. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated team player and an ambitious salesperson who can identify and solicit new group targets. Candidate must be committed to maintaining a superior level of customer service at all times and must be detail oriented, customer focused and results driven. Candidate will work closely with Ticket Services and Marketing staff to identify and maximize group ticket sales opportunities as well as reporting on group sales progress.
Primary responsibility is to manage group sales campaigns and administer the group sales program, which includes but is not limited to:
- Analyzing database of past season groups to identify and capitalize on trends
- Creating and fostering relationships with new and current groups
- Assisting in creating marketing materials
- Representing The New Victory Theater in the hospitality and tourism sectors
- Leading occasional group and VIP tours of the theater
- Coordinating annual group sales event
- Developing relationships and sales opportunities with outside vendors and neighborhood partners
- Researching, developing and implementing group ticket sales packages, including sales calls, order processing, customer relations and promotional opportunities to group markets
- Creating and enforcing group contracts and tracking payment schedules
Candidates should possess previous sales, administrative and customer service experience and have excellent multi-tasking, communication and organizational skills. Candidates must have 1-2 years of box office and some performing arts management experience. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Excellent computer skills, including Google G Suite, Excel, Word required; knowledge of HTML and Tessitura a plus.
Competitive salary; excellent benefits. EOE. For consideration, please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to membserv.hr...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.