New York, NY 10004
After a spectacular summer installation, SuperReal (https://www.superrealnyc.com) is returning to NYC this winter. Seeking qualified candidates with a background in Guest Relations for this exciting immersive experience with General Admission ticketing and a free-flow format, featuring cutting-edge visual technology in downtown Manhattan.
Please note: SuperReal will be open on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Work in a team atmosphere to create a safe and exciting space for all guests throughout the experience
- Contribute to the overall guest experience with friendly and fun interactions
- Direct guests appropriately, scan tickets, operate coat/bag check, monitor traffic flow of people through the different spaces in the venue
- Help to resolve any customer service issues that may arise
- Set up/break down of spaces within the venue, as needed
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer service role, preferably ushering for a theatrical / live event or museum environment
- Polished, professional demeanor and friendly, outgoing personality; previous performance experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Bi/Multilingual preferred.
- Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
- Familiarity with Google Suite
Send your resume and cover letter to jobs@LDKProductions.com with subject line “GRA - SR”.
December 13, 2019 - January 9, 2020