New York, NY 10004
After a spectacular summer installation, SuperReal (https://www.superrealnyc.com) is returning to NYC for a limited engagement this winter. Seeking qualified candidates with the knowledge and experience to effectively manage Front of House operations for this exciting immersive experience with General Admission ticketing and a free-flow format, featuring cutting-edge visual technology in downtown Manhattan.
Please note: SuperReal will be open on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Manage all aspects of Guest Relations
- Liaise with internal departments and General Management to maintain a safe and exciting space for all guests throughout the experience
- Lead Guest Relations team, managing all aspects of guest experience, including arrival, ticketing troubleshooting, show flow, audience traffic, coat/bag check, etc.
- Assist with training of Guest Relations team to provide positive audience support, answering customer frequently asked questions, ensure tightly coordinated guest crowd control, a seamless flow of people through different venue spaces
- Assist with scheduling and directly manage the day-to day assignments for Guest Relations team, including ensuring that there is proper coverage when staff members take breaks
- Manage timesheet tracking for Guest Relations team
- Act as a key face of the experience to the public in company policy, decorum and demeanor
- Maintain a detailed and thorough knowledge of the venue, building and safety protocols
- Assist General Manager in evaluation and administration of departmental protocols, hiring and training methods, documentation, discipline, scheduling, ADA, FDNY and DOB Compliance, and ongoing strengthening of departmental methods
- Set up/break down of spaces within the venue, as needed
- Prepare and send detailed patron reports to OOM for compilation into Nightly Report
- 2-3 years’ experience as a House Manager for live events
- Outgoing, friendly & helpful personality
- Knowledge of ticketing softwares. Direct experience with Fare Harbor a plus
- The ability to communicate respectfully with diplomacy across all levels of business is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Bi/Multilingual preferred.
- Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, communicate and diffuse potentially volatile situations with tact
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, but also know when to be flexible/accommodating
Send your resume and cover letter to jobs@LDKProductions.com with subject line “Guest Relations Manager - SR”.
December 13, 2019 - January 9, 2020