Creede Repertory Theatre
Creede, CO 81130
Creede Repertory Theatre, based in the mountains of southwest Colorado, is searching for a Human Resources and Operations Manager.
The Human Resources and Operations Manager (HROM) is directly responsible for
developing and managing a range of activities related to CRT’s daily fiscal health and
operations, as well as employee and labor relations. The HROM is responsible for
interfacing with CRT’s accountant for A/R, A/P, and payroll while working with each
department to maintaining CRT’s internal controls on site. The HROM will maintain and
improve all facets of CRT’s hiring, on-boarding, employee evaluation, workers comp,
employee policies and procedures. The HROM will strive for optimal employee retention
and enhanced overall employee satisfaction. The HROM will collaborate in CRT’s
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) efforts. The HROM reports to the Executive
Director. This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not a
comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
Salary $36 - $40 K (based on experience)
This is an full-time exempt position
Benefits and Health Insurance with option for HSA
About Creede Repertory Theatre
Founded in 1966, Creede Repertory Theatre (CRT) is a professional theatre company
located at 9,000 feet in a spectacular location in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado.
CRT’s award-winning company produces quality productions from May through
September. Each season, CRT produces 7-10 plays in rotating repertory, hosts
numerous musicals events and concerts, develops new works through the Headwaters
New Play Program, and creates nationally recognized educational programs. As part of
its values, Creede Repertory Theatre is dedicated to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in
every aspect of the company and is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
● 1-3 years of upper level cash handling experience including counting cash,
reconciliations and cash management
● Entry level knowledge of Quickbooks
● Strong skills in Microsoft Office
● Strategic planning skills with a proven record of developing and implementing
effective operation plan and strategies
● Knowledge and implementation of customer service best practices
● Track-record of successful team leadership, creating a positive, collaborative and
● Strong ability to analyze data and adapt plans based on analysis
● Experience in brand strategy and management
● Exceptional writing, communication, and editing skills
● Availability to work on evenings and weekend as required
● A collaborative and team-oriented approach
● Clean driving record and a valid Driver's License
● Sit, walk, and stand: may spend up to 75 percent of working time sitting. Lift,
carry, push, pull: generally not more than ten pounds of force is needed to lift,
carry push, or pull objects.
● Bend, stoop, and kneel: N/A.
● Dexterity/wrist and hand repetitions: good manual and finger dexterity is needed;
more than 50 percent of working time may be spent using a computer keyboard.
● Vision, hearing, speaking: must have good visual acuity and depth perception to
operate the computer system; speaking and hearing are essential to the
communication needs of the position.
How to apply
Please send cover letter, resume, and three references to Bethany
Talley, Operations Associate, at email@example.com. Creede Repertory Theatre is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about CRT, please visit
www.creederep.com . Applications due by July 24, 2019
Based on experience